It’s Bigger! It’s Brilliant! It’s Boro!
As the summer comes to an end, attention inevitably is turning to Christmas, and in Middlesbrough our plans for the festive season are going to be amazing.
In 2018 the Christmas marketing campaign reached a staggering half a million people, and this year we’re going bigger!
Middlesbrough is set to become a destination for Christmas shopping, food, drink and entertainment for the whole family this festive season.
We will launch our Christmas plans in October this year, earlier than ever before as the all new Middlesbrough Snowmen Trail is launched in early November.
There a limited number of highly sought after sponsorship opportunities available this year for you and your company as we look to ensure Christmas in Middlesbrough is bigger and better than last year.
Association with Middlesbrough’s Christmas celebrations is therefore a great opportunity to promote your company to the residents and visitors of Middlesbrough. Plus we guarantee that 100% of your sponsorship will be re-invested into this year’s Christmas celebrations.
Middlesbrough Sponsorship Package £1,500
All Middlesbrough Christmas sponsors will receive the following promotional opportunities from 1 November 2019 to 10 January 2020:
1. Box advert placed on the Love Middlesbrough Christmas Sponsors Page.
2. A company logo on all Love Middlesbrough Christmas Webpages referenced as a sponsor.
3. A company logo on Love Middlesbrough Facebook and Twitter background picture advert for the duration of the festive season.
4. An introductory post, announcing the sponsorship confirmation across all channels reaching 136,000 followers a week:
- Love Middlesbrough Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Middlesbrough Council Facebook and Twitter
- Newham Grange Facebook and Twitter
- Middlesbrough Town Hall Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Middlesbrough Theatre Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Orange Pip Market Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Dorman Museum Facebook
- Transporter Bridge Facebook and Twitter
- Middlesbrough Libraries Facebook and Twitter
5. A maximum of 3 posts from each sponsor shared through the appropriate Council social media channels listed above.
6. A company logo included within the advert, displayed throughout the festive period across the following digital screens:
- Civic Centre, Middlesbrough Council
- Middlesbrough Town Hall
- All Community Hubs
- Others to be confirmed.
If your company are interested in sponsoring Christmas 2019 and would like to discuss details further please contact:
Middlesbrough events team on 01642 729135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org