The below rules relate to the competition inside the lovemiddlesbrough magazine Winter 2019 edition:
For your chance to win a signed copy of James Arthur’s album “You” simply email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, December 27 2019. Write "competition" in the subject field and tell us the name of James’ band that played the Empire in 2010?
Include your name, contact address and telephone number.
- A maximum of one entry per person can be made.
- Winners will be chosen from all qualifying entries. The panel's decision is final and no correspondence about its decision will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone by January 10 2020.
- Unclaimed prizes may be used in future competitions or awarded to other correct entrants.
- The names of the winners may be published in an upcoming edition of lovemiddlesbrough Magazine.
- Winners may be asked to take part in promotional activity. lovemiddlesbrough magazine reserves the right to make use of the names and likenesses of the winners in publicity and promotion in print and online.
- lovemiddlesbrough Magazine and Middlesbrough Council cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- lovemiddlesbrough Magazine and Middlesbrough Council are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems of any kind, any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile or any other hardware related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions above.