Orange Pip Market is back for Christmas and it’s set to make all your festive wishes come true! Save the date for Saturday 21 December, grab your ugliest Christmas jumper for a Crimbo competition with a twist and make your way to Middlesbrough Town Hall for the Orange Pip Market Christmas Edition.
There’ll be plenty of opportunities to make merry with all three bars open in the Town Hall, as well as some outdoor fizz and mulled wine in the Courtyard. Live music and entertainment will be coming at you from The Crypt and it’s a Christmas cracker of a line-up!
- 12.30pm: Jay Moussa-Mann – as featured on BBC Introducing and BBC6 Music
- 1.00pm: Post Rome – upcoming 3-piece local band
- 1.30pm: Is it even a Pip if Salsa Sam isn’t there…?
- 2.00pm: Backyard Rhythm Orchestra – a genre hopping, infectious party band
- 2.45pm: Ugly jumper competition time with your judges, Rockaoke
- 3.00 – 5.00pm: Get ready to rock with the fabulous Rockaoke
- 5.00pm: Phat Tyrtles – smashing the 60s sound skyward
The Main Hall is being transformed into your Christmas living room, comfy sofas and tins of Quality Street included. Grab a seat and settle in for some classic Christmas films including The Snowman (12.30pm), The Snowman and The Snowdog (1pm) and everyone’s favourite Kevin in Home Alone (2pm). Don’t miss board games corner, storytelling with Mrs Claus, the fabulous Orange Pip Art Collective and face painting opportunities too.
For all those last minute Christmas shopping emergencies there will be some amazing arts and crafts stalls in the Old Fire Station, and you can 100 percent expect to feast on all your faves with a whole host of Orange Pip Market traders.
More Christmas news will be on its way and this page will be regularly updated with sneaky peeks until the big day. Make sure to follow Orange Pip socials too – find them by searching for Orange Pip Market across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Orange Pip Market Christmas Edition is brought to you in association with SG Petch.